The purpose of Riverbend Christian School is to provide a loving, Christian environment in which each child can develop fully in all domains of life: emotional, physical, social, cognitive, and spiritual. The child's first school experience is a foundation for future attitudes and success, so Riverbend Christian School strives to make each child feel positive and excited about school, self, and learning. We believe that each child is understood best in the context of the family, so Riverbend Christian School endeavors to provide support and encouragement for parents and other family members.
Our first priority is to see that your child is given the opportunity to develop mentally, physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually. Your child's first school experience is a foundation for his/her attitudes and involvement in the following school years. Together, parents and teachers can make this beginning experience an exceptional one for the preschooler.
- To create a happy and secure environment
- To increase self-esteem
- To understand that God created and loves each individual
- To gain knowledge of Bible stories
- To develop curiosity about the world and encourage creativity and imagination
- To understand and respect social and cultural diversity
- To provide experiences to increase physical ability
- To teach a child socialization skills
- To provide experiences for creativity in art and music
- To encourage mental growth by establishing a sequence of learning to prepare to grade school.
(For all ages, 6 months–5 years) 9:00AM–1:30PM
Riverbend Christian School, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies and other school-administered programs.
Riverbend Christian School is licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services and has been awarded accreditation by the National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs.
Riverbend Christian School, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. (Tax ID 74-2811584)